Company: Santa Margarita Toyota
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Santa Margarita Auto
Group is currently
seeking a full-time Service Advisor for our
expanding dealership group! This is the perfect entry level
position for individuals looking to get a foot in the door in the
automotive industry and learn how sell yourself, your organization,
and your product!
We're looking for exciting
people to join our team who are (above all): honest, hardworking,
positive, and fun to be around. While prior retail and customer
service experience is a plus, we're really looking for people who
want to learn and commit to a long term career. Many of our
employees have been with the company 10+ years --- and dont worry,
we will train you! It really is a lot of fun!
While our organization
continues to grow, we are at the heart of all that we do, a family
organization. Our mom and pop approach gives us several advantages
and really sets us apart from todays corporate climate. Our
organization is known for honest and fair dealings, quality
service, and long term community-based relationships with
employees, customers, and vendors.
We are a progressive
organization that offer much more to our team members than other
companies. What makes Santa Margarita Auto Group different from
- Commitment to Integrity We've
won various manufacturer awards including Ford Motor Companys
highest honor, the President's Award, 11 times in the last 15
- Professional and Innovative
Approach We strive to lead our industry in new ways to sell and
service vehicles! And were not afraid to try something
- Employee Involvement No one
can do it by themselves. We work hard at working together to reach
higher levels of success than could be achieved individually. We
value everyones opinion regardless of job position. Cross
departmental teams help cultivate a thriving environment with ample
career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive and Lucrative
Compensation Your performance, work ethic, and attitude determines
- Ongoing Training We make
available all types of personal and professional training resources
because its only reasonable that we train before we ask you to sell
- Customer Service is our way of
life! Check us out on Google, Yelp, and Facebook to see what our
customers and community think about us.
- Community Involvement Since
1951, our business has been to make our community a better place to
live and work. Through charitable contributions, special events and
fundraisers, and direct involvement in schools, hospitals, and
businesses, Santa Margarita Auto Group believes that investing in
our communities is simply the right thing to do.
We invite you to visit our
websites --- currently www.santamargaritaford.com and
www.santamargaritatoyota.com --- and call or email us with any
questions. While youre there, take a moment and fill out our secure
online employment application --- we'd love to get you into an
exciting career of automotive sales and help change your
- Greet all customers promptly; provide timely professional
- Provide excellent customer service by listening to customer
inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs,
resolving customer concerns, and selling additional services when
- Ensure customers receive the best customer experience possible.
Customer Satisfaction Indexes should be consistently among best in
class (sustained below average Customer Satisfaction Indexes are
grounds for termination).
- Maintain manufacturer customer satisfaction and training
requirements. Continually learn about product updates, features,
accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Estimate cost and completion time/settle customer accounts.
Eliminate surprises for customer by reviewing service repairs and
their associated charges to ensure accuracy.
- Obtain the customers written approval on all repair orders at
the time of the write-up or when closing additional add-on sales.
Review root cause and corrective repair action with the customer
during vehicle delivery.
- Coordinate activities to ensure repair work is fixed right the
first time and completed on time.
- Communicate effectively (and as promised) with customer about
status of work.
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and
makes every effort to satisfy the callers inquiry.
- Accurately document any repair order changes. Inspect every
finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and
- Follow up with the customer to ensure complete customer
satisfaction. Promptly address and resolve follow-up issues.
- Maintain friendly, courteous relationships that encourage
repeat business. Identify repeat customers and treats them
- Contact customers to remind them of service appointments and/or
when scheduled maintenance is due. Consult customers on needed
scheduled maintenance repairs.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Santa Margarita Auto Group
values in all interactions with customers, employees and
REQUIREMENTS: While no experience is necessary, an ideal
candidate will be dependable, professional, and have a positive,
can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- 18 years of age or
- General familiarity with a
variety of automobiles.
- Valid driver's license and
clean driving record.
- Excellent communication and
customer service skills.
- Pre-employment background
check and drug test.
- Must be willing to work as
part of a team.
- Must have basic computer and
- Fast paced work
- Medical & dental
- Paid time off
- Vehicle purchase
SALARY: $14.00 /hour plus commission
Keywords: Santa Margarita Toyota, Rancho Santa Margarita , Service Advisor, Other , Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!