LVN / Medication Technician
Company: Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Medication Technician administers resident medications and
coordinates treatments to residents.
What will I do every day?
- Observe residents for any changes in condition and report to
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed
- Document and report changes of condition
- Provide medication set up and assistance
- Log in medications from pharmacies, verify physician's orders
and communicate any concerns
- Track all medications and re-order as needed
- Track residence vital signs, diabetic testing and/or insulin
injection, ambulation, etc.
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- Be a great team player
- Be a high school graduate
- Have a completed a Nursing Assistant course (State approved, if
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- Must be 21 years of age (or meet state requirements)
- Have current First Aid and CPR certification
- Have completed the required training, and/or certification
(according to state) for assisting with medications
- CNA if required by state
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great
place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, LLC, Rancho Santa Margarita , LVN / Medication Technician, Other , Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!